Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Attitude: The Realization


Have you ever try so hard to lose weight but repeatedly failed to achieve your weight loss goals? Well, you probably need a "check up from the neck up!"

Successful weight loss don't just happen overnight. It takes time and effort. Take a leap of faith and follow some basic principles on losing weight.

Begin this with your "self conversation". Ask yourself what do you like and don't like about yourself. It's best to do this in front of the mirror and start your conversation with yourself. Perhaps you can also get an honest opinion from your close family or friends. I know weight issue can be very very sensitive for many people. Like myself.

Once you understand your body issue, focus on what you want to change. Make it a goal towards something. For example, "I want to lose 12kg before my wedding day 6 months from today." Re-program your mind that you have succeed in something before and losing weight is just going to be another one.

We are not tricking our mind into something that never happen before, but we take other success stories and plant those into our mind. Once you done that, you can then transfer your attitude into actions.

Whereas for me, after the realization is done, I went out to get my first ever health magazine. It was the Women's Health UK Magazine and I have been working out with guidance from the magazine for over 2 weeks and I could see the results already.



Remember to work out consistently. Same time of the day preferably. You must not ever stop! If you do it long enough, it will automatically be part of your life. Trust me. I'm starting to feel that working out is like eating creme brulee these days!

By the way, I am so excited as the Women's Health UK magazine wants to do an Interview and Photo Shoot with me next week in London. It's going to be so much fun!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment