Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Work Out Routine


I have only just started being serious about health and fitness. So, I would like to share my favourite page from the Women's Health UK magazine. If you already have one, that's on page 45-49 but if you don't have a copy you can easily get them in any book store.

I have taken a few pictures of the pages so you can see some of the moves I have been working on for the past 2 weeks. Please remember that while you on a challenge with yourself to lose weight, eating moderate and right also play a role in losing weight efficiently.





Besides all these moves from the magazine, I have been doing a Mike Chang's workout. It's difficult to explain, but it's just a basic move of push-ups and sit-ups marathon thing.

I set myself to work out for approximately 30 minutes a day or as long as I can until James decided to come back into the bedroom and then I will stop. I am shy working out in front of anyone, even in front of James. Occasionally I do get help from him to explain some of the moves from the magazine since I'm a complete virgin towards those workout moves. He's a good instructor :)

I hope some of my workout routine will inspire you one way or another. I am still doing those moves above until today.

If you have any questions or need me to explain future about some of the moves, please let me know. I will get James to do it in front of the camera. He is better at explaining things than I am.

xoxo


4 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing stella. im a college student in Sabah,livin in hostel. i was 65 kg before. i started to diet when i was in my secondary school. i cut down basically from 3-4 meals of carbohydrates to just 1 meal of carbohydrate per day. eventually i lose 6-7 kg. since then, i've been using this tec to keep on my diet plus dance exercise called zumba. but what i would like to ask you or u might have opinion or advice for me on this, is what do i do when every routine diet and exercise i do, just does not seem as appealling to me as it was before ? tqvm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maddie. Thank you for your question. I myself found that as well when i do one thing too much i get bored. The secret is to get things mix up do things differently. Learn new exercise moves. I presume you like to dance. Pole dancing is actually a very good to stay in shape. Its definately something different but it works your body 10x more than zumba as it uses alot of your entire body strength. I hope my respond will help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stella. Just wanna share with you, in case you have not been introduced..If you like to workout at home, try checking out www.bodyrock.tv..They are awesome..Also www.blogilates.com..She did a video with Mike before..My 2 favorite home-workout websites..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Thanks for the info Miera. Surely will check them out. Need to try something different once in a while :)

    ReplyDelete