Thursday, September 27, 2012

Week 5





Rooooarrrrrr.... working out is a lot of hard work i tell ya! On week 4 i have manage to be quite lazy as i had quite a few things going on and didn't have the time and energy to keep up with my routine. As some of you may hear I had an interview and photo shoot with Women's Health magazine in London and it was a lot of fun. Can't wait till it's out :)

So this is me in Week 5, just took this pictures this morning after my workout. I'm getting slightly bored of my routine and been reading Women's Health magazine for other routine that suits my workout habits. Here in Week 5, you can see the middle lines is starting to form. Not super visible yet but it is starting to show some sort of packs... or fats hahahaha.... I just start using a toning lotion as well and hope it will tighten up my flabby skin *fingers crossed* I hate myself for not using it religiously somehow....

By the way, I have enrolled myself in Pole Dance Class!!! Yeah... now lets not get all too excited. I'm not sure if i will actually love Pole Dancing but the instructor is giving me the first class Free of Charge so i can get the feel of it before committing to the actually class. I think stripper work really hard on that pole to have "that" awesome body, so there must be something in Pole Dancing that can actually be quite exciting, fun and different to get involve. Not to mention, it help us stay in shape the sexy way ;P

Ok take care now everyone. Until next time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment